PubCrawler Orientation Help: Modifying Queries and Options
To modify PubCrawler options and the queries that you have setup earlier go to PubCrawler's WWW-Service, enter your user name and password, and click on Modify Queries & Options.
After successful authentication your personal configuration file is read and submitted to
PubCrawler Configurator. There you can either add new queries, or delete, modify, or verify existing ones (see help on query options).
When you are done, click on 'Submit' again until you come to the 'Store/Show'-page.
Click on 'Store Profile' to proceed.
The next page allows you to change PubCrawler options which include the following:
Enter your user name and password again and click on 'Submit' to save your new configuration file.
- viewdays - number of days each document will be shown
- relpubdate - maximum age of documents to be retrieved
- getmax - maximum number of documents to be retrieved
- fullmax - maximum number of documents for which a full report is shown
- extra_range - number of hits exceeding fullmax to be linked together
- include_config - append configuration file to output or not
WARNING: Entering PubCrawler Configurator directly and storing queries and options in your profile will overwrite any previous settings!
[Home] [PubCrawler WWW-Service]
Last modified at $Date: 1999/05/05 15:27:17 $